- Responsible for the operation execution of activities and efficient functioning (delivery process) of the IO Vaccine Customer Service for APAC markets under the business unit of Inter-company organization.
- Monitor, control, execute and facilitate interactions and decisions across functions and partner to optimize the e2e delivery, return and incident process giving the best experience to our customer. "Make things happen".
- Orchestrate the daily operation (smarter and faster) delivering the right product, in the right quantity and the right condition, to the right place at the right time for the right customer at the right documentation.
- Demonstrates cross-functional teamwork and relationship building with the other functional groups across organizations and Logistics Service Providers to deliver products to our Customers.
- Must be familiar with compliance guideline and practices in accordance with the established IO quality and SOP guideline.
- This position requires highly driven individual with an execution focus and a sense of urgency and complete familiar with pharma industry.
- Drive continuous process improvement initiatives in collaboration with cross functional teams.
- Improvised solutions and understand customer requirements
- Degree holder with at least 1-2 year working experience
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Power point
- Good Communication Skills (spoken and written)
- Salary - S$$3,500 - S$5,000 + Completion Bonus 1.5 month
- Commencement Date: Immediate
- Contract duration: 12-month contract, renewable and convertible
- Location: Maple Business Centre, Pasir Panjang
Teo Yun Xuan License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1874087