Reporting to the Distribution Centre Manager, the incumbent supports the Supply Chain department in day-to-day operations, including data extraction, analysis, reporting and managing request to support users in Retail business.
- Act as the liaison between the internal stakeholders and consultants to ensure requirements / progress are communicated accurately.
- Analyze user's requirements and collaborate with internal stakeholders and consultants to work on user requirements to meet the needs of the business.
- Management of the change requests and projects with internal stakeholders and consultants to meet scope, budget and schedule.
- Perform reconciliation between systems
- Supports data extraction and analysis for Supply Chain Team
- Any other related tasks/projects
- A degree holder with 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Experience in change management and project management
- Experience in Supply Chain Management demand and supply planning
- Experience with SAP
- Meticulous and analytical with problem solving skills
- Ability to work in ambiguity and in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in using Microsoft excel
Teo Yun Xuan License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1874087