Logistics Executive (Mfg/ 6 Month Contract/ Tuas)
Reporting to Senior Logistics Executive, the incumbent will ensure the availability of quality product to meet customers' needs through efficient and effective practices
To manage and support activities necessary for running the day-to-day Logistics operations.
This includes the support of receiving, issuing and shipment operations and all other Warehouse activities, ensuring compliance with cGMP, HSE and other requirements.
To participate/lead the project in cycle time and inventories optimization for Enox, SCG & NDS.
- Demand requirements are placed in accordance with the forecast and planning parameters. (E.g. MRP, Excel Spreadsheet).
- Demand requirements are kept up to date in terms of delivering timing, quantities and alignment between various systems that are used (e.g., MRP, Customers forecast).
- Co-ordinate and manage all logistics related activities including receiving, warehousing and shipping matters (such as Preparation of Product Labels, Export Shipment Labels, Checklists, picking list, packing list, invoice, etc.)
- Parameters of supply are reviewed on a regular basis to ensure efficient and effective supply of product such as; Safety stock, lot sizes, firm periods, mode of transport and lead times at all stages.
- Ensure accurate inventory controls of all materials stored (Raw Materials, Intermediates, Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (API), Consumable, Engineering Spares etc.) by:
o Ensuring accuracy of all information managed in SAP Athena.
o Ensure that all transactions are accurately performed, and inventory levels properly reflected.
o Independent organization and management of stock-reconciliation (as per schedule) for all items defined.
- Production Planning parameters are kept up to date in the tools Develop relationships with suppliers/customers through regular communication (email, phone, teleconference and visits as appropriate).
- Out of stocks and low stock communication plans are developed to minimize the impact to customers.
- Discontinuations of products are communicated, and plans are in place to minimize impacts to customers
- Stock write off minimization plans are in place.
- Product transfers are scheduled to ensure all parties are synchronized on awareness of critical information and that appropriate protection against potential shortages has been considered.
- Performance statistics are assessed and acted on a monthly basis (monthly Report)
- Processes are continually evaluated for improvement opportunity.
- Participate and lead projects as required.
- The set-up, creation and maintenance of SAP Material Master Data:
- Support in creation of Material Masters for Raw Materials, Intermediates and Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients
- Independently manage the Material Masters for all Consumable and Engineering Spares
- Any other duties that maybe assigned from time to time.
- Detailed understanding of SAP MRP principles, preferably in a pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- Understanding of regulations involved in product applications.
- Understanding of import and export regulations, requirements and procedures.
- Ability to work with people at all levels, preferably in a hands-on manner.
- High level of discipline to enact and maintain deadlines along with the rigor of the planning cycle.
- Solid PC skills (MS office intermediate to advanced level)
- Able to run effective meetings.
- Preferably with degree from a recognised institution, ideally majoring in Business or Logistics management
If you have the relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to email@example.com.
We regret only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Sherry, Yew Koon Ng EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1657259