Logistics Manager (Pharma/ Contract)
Our client is a global pharmaceutical company located in the city.
- Manage Strategic project initiatives across the AJPAC region involving the Regional Export Center
- Liaise with internal/external project stakeholders
- Provide key insights into operations through data analytics
- Regional Export Centre (REC) representative in change management for products
- Deploy and implement best practices in REC (& at times exemplify the best practices)
Role & Responsibilities
- Ideate continuous improvement projects to improve REC capabilities in alignment with supply chain priorities within assigned markets.
- Support REC Manager with new projects conceptualization and implementation across the AJPAC region, involving the REC.
- Play an active role in tracking project performance, analytics and key performance indicators (KPIs); while actively engaging key stakeholders
- Provide guidance and mentorship to reports/interns involved in projects.
- Provide analytical support and business insights to the team in achieving key KPIs
- Proposition, suggestion on any possibility to improve Supply Chain service & cost
- Engage with Demand Planning team to optimize inventory levels and performance
- Oversee RPA (Robotics & Process automations) implementations with ITS team
- Actively influence product switches to ensure smooth transition and minimal obsolescence
- Lead discussion on paradigm shifts within the Market/ Regional Regulatory and Supply Chain E.g.: Pack Harmonization, Serialization
Health, Safety & Environment
- Identify and correct unsafe conditions or behaviours and immediately notify the Manager of any serious incidents; complete an incident / Injury Report and forward to Health, Safety & Environment within stipulated timeline where necessary.
- Cooperate with management in the provision of a healthy and safe workplace at the warehouse/ distribution centres.
- 5 years' experience in Supply Chain management.
- Knowledgeable of inventory management particularly in the pharmaceutical industry.
- Project management skills - ability to manage projects within agreed KPIs.
- Analytical skills - ability to evaluate complex situations and translate into insights.
- People skills - ability to communicate and influence internal and external stakeholders.
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Added advantage for candidates who are familiar with Data analytics: Access, SQL, Power BI
- Experience in ERP/MRP is desirable.
- Preferably possess University Degree, majoring in Supply Chain/Logistics or Business Management.
If you have the relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Sherry, Yew Koon Ng EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1657259