Logistics Officer (SAP/ Contract)
Salary from $2000 - $2500 depending on experience
Our client, a leading global paints and coatings company and a major producer of specialty chemicals, is looking for Logistics Officer to join their team .
- To Create Zltint order in SAP
- To Perform Creation of Outbound order using SAP System.
- Updating the Outbound number with the stakeholder and any shortage.
- To update Tracker for transportation planning
- To confirm picking TO and create Delivery Note
- To Share the DN with the stakeholder for the final deliver SKU
- To Provide to SDS, COA and Tally Sheet
- To Perform System, return when needed
- Work with CS team, Team leader and OE closely on daily operation.
- Assist in inventory cycle count and yearly stock take
- Handle other ad hoc duties when required
- Monitor order release sequence.
- Request for transport for daily order
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in Logistic related
- Minimum O level/Nitec/Diploma in any discipline
- Basic knowledge in Microsoft Excel & ERP systems SAP is ideal
- Able to work under pressure.
- Team player, meticulous & proactive
Lim Pey Chyi - Apple.email@example.com
Recruitment Consultant (R2090579)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence: 02C3423
Apple, Pey Chyi Lim EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090579