- Opportunity with Major MNC in the West
- Great work life balance , 5 days week
- Good benefits , VB , AWS !
- Planning, organizing and controlling of overall warehouse operations
- Supervise and monitor the performance of employees
- Manpower planning and deployment to ensure smooth warehouse activities
- Drafting Standard Operating Procedures/ Work Instructions (SOP/ WI) to meet business objectives
- Oversee document recording and data entry into system
- Conduct Risk Assessment to determine appropriate ways to eliminate the hazard, or control the risk within the warehouse compound
- Liaise with customer on Safety, Quality and Productivity requirements on a daily basis.
- Attend respective meeting, discussion and patrol pertaining to above
- To investigate and solve customer's complaint or non-conformities.
- With at least 5 years of experiences , including supervisory experiences
- Experiences in 3PL sector and knowledge in ISO Auditing , Risk Assessment and KPI Reporting
- Take initiatives and have proven record in identify flaws in operations and made continuous improvement
- 5 days week
Interested Applicants Please send your updated resume to David.email@example.com
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Lerh Chun Yong David (R1769977)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 02C3423
Lerh Chun Yong, David EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1769977