The role is responsible for managing existing program and existing product, providing support in developing new product, managing new program implementations with delivery team.
- Work closely with regional product team in managing existing products and developing new products relevant to SEA market and provide timely feedback for further enhancement of the product/solution.
- Work with product manager and divisional lead to proactively assesses and identify the opportunity to x-sell/upsell loyalty product or enhancement of existing program.
- Senior Specialist is responsible for end-to-end assistance and support to oversee launch of new program and run existing program effectively within loyalty product suit.
- Review the program enhancement request and assess the feasibility of enhancement seeking help from program manager/product owner.
- This role is the first point of contact for operational, requirement gathering, delivery, performance and servicing of the existing program.
- Work with sales team as well as client to capture program implementation requirement and documentation like BRD, SOW, project request form etc.
- Assist product manager in delivering the new program implementation and highlight the key issues for escalation if any before/during implementation.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or any related discipline
- Product and Project management skills, highly organized with attention to detail
- Loyalty experience is good to have
- Ability to manage existing program
- Analytical, investigative and problem-solving skills
- Ability to adapt to changes in a demanding work environment
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to email@example.com (R1434374), stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434374