Global MNC - F&B Industry
Site Construction Management
- To check, co-ordinate and integrate all mechanical and electrical works with architectural and civil and structural works and highlight any discrepancies to the Resident Engineer and Project Manager
- To compile and submit all mechanical and electrical systems proposed by the Contractor to the Residence Engineer for the Project Manager's acceptance.
- To check and highlight to the Project Manager of any discrepancy between mechanical and electrical, architectural, civil and structural and other drawings against that of the site conditions prior to the commencement of work.
- To check the correctness of all mechanical and electrical works in accordance to the design, specifications and codes of practice.
- To make periodic inspections of the works performed and to be performed on site so as to ensure that the works are being executed according to the necessary standards, performance, quality and workmanship.
- To co-ordinate with architectural and civil and structural disciplines on the services and access openings required for the mechanical and electrical services.
- To perform administrative tasks such as the reporting progress of M&E works.
- To perform other duties as and when directed by the Resident Engineer and Project Manager.
Risk Management & Compliance
- Ensure adequate safety precautions are enforced on site.
- Resolve site issues and ensure timely completion of the project.
- Attend site meetings, site inspections, testing and commissioning.
- Maintain site records and issue site memos for non-compliance.
- Relevant Diploma in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering and must be registered as RTO (M&E)
- 8 years working experience in the related is required for this position
- Preferably experience in industrial buildings of multi-storey ramp up construction inclusive of precast elements, post tension works and long span beams
- Conversant in M&E codes for building and ACOP (Approved codes of practice)
- Good communication and project planning skill.
- Microsoft Project Software Prefer
- AutoCAD software Prefer
Interested applicants, please APPLY or email to your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Name: Zoe Teh Hui Tian
Registration No.: R2089915
EA License No.: 02C3423
Teh Hui Tian, Zoe EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R2089915