- Project schedule planning, material procurement schedule and planning.
- Site work supervision and co-ordination with main contractor on obstacles clearance.
- Attend site co-ordination or technical meetings with project manager (when necessary) with maincon, consultants and contractors, resolved all site arises matters on project planning, CSD crashes, design issues, materials storage on site, installation problems etc.
- Support and ensure contractor daily work activities carried out as plan and plan ahead upcoming works activities to ensure monthly revenues
- 3 to 6 years site management experience dealing with M&E project
- Diploma/Degree in any engineering/construction related course
Basic + Variable bonus
Tan Lee Fong, Grayson EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1441412