- Troubleshooting M&E breakdown for transformer, generator, temperature control equipment, & load bank and provide corrective action based on electrical schematics and equipment manuals.
- Performing all M&E installation tasks to support machinery working for transformer, generator, temperature control equipment.
- Assemble and operate all equipment by using the correct spare parts.
- Using various equipment & parameter measurements to perform
- Repairing, troubleshooting, and installing temperature control equipment
- Travel to on or offshore area to attend emergency breakdown.
- ITE/Diploma in any engineering related course
- 1 to 3 years mechanical & electrical technical role experience for generator, transformer, and/or temperature control equipment
- Willing to travel to on/offshore for 1 month per year.
Basic Up $4000 + AWS + VB
Location: Near Boon Lay
Tan Lee Fong, Grayson EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1441412