Mac & Mobility Support Analyst (Phama/ JAMF / Contract)
Duration: 12 months (Renewable)
Salary : Up to $4400 depending on experience
- Provides the third level of support to end users by handling service requests that have been escalated by lower tiers.
- Provide superior technical assistance to end-users by supporting all IT deployed software and hardware.
- Administer Jamf Pro Cloud suite to deploy applications and settings globally to company managed devices.
- Provide engineering support for all current and future management solutions for Mac computers.
- Create and maintain SDLC documentation including fully documented SOPs for standardized KBAs.
- Work with other IT, security and business-related areas to keep abreast of the latest requirements and policies.
- Partner with divisional IT and the business to comprehend their requirements and implement solutions that meet their needs.
- Assist with developing and conveying new services, offerings, and device standards
- Test, install and update the macOS operating system including proprietary applications, security patches, updates, application drivers and system security tools
- Close cooperation with mobility engineering team to support and troubleshoot managed mobile devices.
- A minimum of 3 years of working experience with JAMF and managing Macs in an enterprise environment.
- Ability to work effectively with executives, customers, vendors and technical staff at all levels.
- Jamf certifications or experience administrating mobile device management (MDM) solution in a global environment such as MobileIron, AirWatch, Microsoft Intune are pluses
- Experience in Jamf Pro, scripting
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
If you possess above relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to Apple.email@example.com
Lim Pey Chyi
Recruitment Consultant (R2090579)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence: 02C3423
Apple, Pey Chyi Lim EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090579