MAC Engineer (JAMF/ MDM/ Pharma)
Duration: 12 months (Renewable)
Location: Raffles Place
Salary : Up to $5000 depending on experience
Our Client is a US MNC and a pioneering leader in the Pharmaceutical industry. They are currently seeking experienced and forward-thinking professionals to join their IT Team in Singapore
- Provides the third level of support to end users by handling service requests that have been escalated by lower tiers.
- Provide superior technical assistance to end-users by supporting all IT deployed software and hardware, with the ability to show confidence, patience, politeness and diplomacy when dealing with difficult situations.
- Administer Jamf Pro Cloud suite to deploy applications and settings globally to company managed devices.
- Provide engineering support for all current and future management solutions for Mac computers.
- Create and maintain SDLC documentation including fully documented SOPs for standardized KBAs.
- Work with other IT, security and business-related areas to keep abreast of the latest requirements and policies.
- Partner with divisional IT and the business to comprehend their requirements and implement solutions that meet their needs.
- Assist with developing and conveying new services, offerings, and device standards
- Test, install and update the macOS operating system including proprietary applications, security patches, updates, application drivers and system security tools
- Close cooperation with mobility engineering team to support and troubleshoot managed mobile devices.
- A minimum of 3 years of working experience with JAMF and managing Macs in an enterprise environment.
- JAMF certifications or experience administrating mobile device management (MDM) solution in a global environment such as MobileIron, AirWatch, Microsoft Intune would be idea
- Strength with the following tools: Jamf Pro, scripting
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Basic understanding of network firewall and proxies
- Able to work effectively, both independently and within an international team that is regionally based (US, EMEA, APAC).
- Able to think outside the box in developing and supporting technical solutions for the enterprise.
- Able to present on and/or speak to various Mac related topics.
- Ability to work afterhours and weekends, on occasion, in the event of system outages or special deployment projects
Lim Pey Chyi - Apple.firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment Consultant (R2090579)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence: 02C3423
Apple, Pey Chyi Lim EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090579