Monitoring and managing machinery condition in the field. Troubleshoots problems and performs repairs as needed. Regularly inspects equipment and executes preventative maintenance plans. To perform and participate in the trouble shooting maintenance activities of the plant rotating equipment including pumps, centrifugal/Reciprocating compressors, steam turbines, Gas Turbines, fans, blowers, and high speed centrifugal air compressors packages.
- Ensure that machinery condition monitoring field work is executed safely and in accordance with all applicable regulations, specifications, procedures, plans, and best practices (vibration analysis, reciprocating compressor tests, thermography, and operator checks)
- Troubleshoots problems and performs repairs as needed
- Plan and coordinate machinery condition monitoring field tasks with Operations, Maintenance, and Project Teams
- Ensure that machinery condition monitoring key records are maintained and updated after each survey and/or anomaly assessment & report results from field tasks to the Machinery Engineer
- Supervise third-party contractors executing machinery condition monitoring field tasks
- Identify and report emerging reliability threats and equipment failures to the Machinery Engineer
- Support key machinery overhaul planning, including optimization of work scope based on machinery condition and operational parameters, and witness key overhaul stages
- Participate in RCFA/Failure investigation including witnessing equipment teardowns
- At least 5 years of closely related field experience
- Able to troubleshoot machinery issues.
- Good communication skills
- Team Player
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs
- Relevant certification(s) preferred.
If you have the relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or click on "APPLY NOW" to apply for the position.
We regret only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.
Sherry, Yew Koon Ng EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1657259