Client is a Giant Petrochemical, refinery plant.
This is a 1 year contract, renewable.
Company Transport provided.
- Monitoring and managing machinery condition in the field.
- Troubleshoots problems and performs repairs as needed.
- Regularly inspects equipment and executes preventative maintenance plans.
- To perform and participate in the trouble shooting maintenance activities of the plant rotating equipment including pumps, centrifugal/Reciprocating compressors, steam turbines, Gas Turbines, fans, blowers, and high speed centrifugal air compressors packages.
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Ensure that machinery condition monitoring field work is executed safely and in accordance with all applicable regulations, specifications, procedures, plans, and best practices (vibration analysis, reciprocating compressor tests, thermography, and operator checks)
- Troubleshoots problems and performs repairs as needed
- Plan and coordinate machinery condition monitoring field tasks with Operations, Maintenance, and Project Teams
- Ensure that machinery condition monitoring key records are maintained and updated after each survey and/or anomaly assessment & report results from field tasks to the Machinery Engineer
- Supervise third-party contractors executing machinery condition monitoring field tasks
- Identify and report emerging reliability threats and equipment failures to the Machinery Engineer
- Support key machinery overhaul planning, including optimization of work scope based on machinery condition and operational parameters, and witness key overhaul stages
- Participate in RCFA/Failure investigation including witnessing equipment teardowns
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- 5-10 Years of closely related field experience
- Discipline appropriate certification(s) if applicable or equivalent professional experience
- Effective communication skills; ability to clearly and concisely describe conditions in the field and recommend remediation steps
- Team Player; exhibits effective teamwork when working with persons over whom the person may have no direct authority and willingness to assist others
- Ability to adapt to tight deadlines, heavy workloads, and frequent changes in priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of software programs
Please send resume to me at email@example.com / call me at +65 6232 5246 for further clarifications.
Jasmin Teh Jia Min
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Strategic Client Services
Personnel Reg No.: R1658824
Jasmin, Jia Min Teh EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1658824