We are Schlumberger, the leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry. Throughout much of the oil and gas lifecycle in over 120 countries; we design, develop and deliver technology and services that transforms how work is done. We define the boundaries of the industry by unleashing our talented people's energy. We are looking for innovators to join our diverse community of colleagues and develop new solutions and push the limits of what is possible. If you share our passion for discovery and want to find out what you could really do, then here is the place to do it.
Machinists (CNC | Milling)
Company Transport Provided (Boon Lay)
Salary Up to $2000 depending on experience
AWS + VB
- Responsible for helping provide safe, efficient, and reliable product and service delivery to customers, and identifying opportunities to improve service delivery.
- Ensures equipment is delivered on time and according to operational demands and maintains shop and field equipment.
- Participate in pre-job and Toolbox meetings with crew members.
- Plan and execute maintenance activities for a designated location (outside of Technology Lifecycle Management activities).
- Maintain equipment according to procedures, reporting problems or deviations.
- Operate equipment according to procedures, competency levels and job requirement.
- Identify opportunities to improve the service delivery process
- Participate in failure investigations when relevant.
- Use the guiding principles and tools of the Manufacturing System to drive continuous improvement.
- Possess 3-5 years of experience in CNC Turning or Milling.
- Able to read engineering drawings.
- Possess ITE certification in precision machining or relevant qualification
If you possess relevant skillsets, do apply with an updated CV in word format.
We shall contact shortlisted candidates.
Apple Lim Pey Chyi - Apple.firstname.lastname@example.org
Personnel Reg No: R2090579
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
Apple, Pey Chyi Lim EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090579