Maintenance Coordinator (Facility/ Oil & Gas)
5 Days Work
Salary Up to $4200 depending on experience
Location : Jurong Island
Company Transport Provided
Industry : Oil & Gas
Our client is one of the world's largest publicly traded international oil and gas companies. They are actively looking for Maintenance Coordinator to join their operations.
- Supervise contractors to perform building maintenance, road repair, civil repair, drainage system, plumbing system
- Responsible for directing or over-seeing work done by others in maintaining Company facilities, owning and managing the relationship /contract with the Maintenance &Reliability (M&R) and construction providers, focusing on delivery of objectives and plans within agreed performance parameters, and driving continuous improvement.
- Supervises maintenance teams to help Operations deliver safe, reliable and profitable operations.
- Responsible and accountable for all maintenance activities performed at their area of responsibility as directed by the Maintenance Superintendent or Field Superintendent (Second Line Supervisor (SLS)).
- Creates a high performing team: coaches, mentors and supervises direct reports.
- Ensures that all employees and contractors meet applicable personnel and process safety, security, health, and environment (SSHE) requirements.
- Demonstrates good leadership skills in holding employees and/or contractors accountable for their field safety and execution performance (scope compliance, cost, quality, efficiencies, etc.).
- Ensures the maintenance superintendent and field superintendent (SLS) are informed of major issues and safety concerns.
- Ensures that all activities are in compliance with applicable Company management systems (e.g., Operations Integrity Management System (OIMS), Controls Integrity Management System (CIMS), Global Product Quality Management System (GPQMS)/Global Product Integrity Management System (GPIMS).
- Effectively manages maintenance strategies, planning, scheduling and execution to ensure safety, reliability and integrity.
- Responsible for ensuring Best Practices, Maintenance & Reliability (M&R) expectations, permitting process are followed. If role is more focused on overseeing field execution work, then must possess an awareness of factors that drive project / Turn-Around implementation costs - with appropriate cost control skills.
- May be responsible for supporting the Operations Emergency Response activities - depending on site expectations and division of Emergency Response between Operations and Maintenance personnel.
- A leading proponent of the Job Safety Analysis process and ensures all maintenance activities are conducted in a safe and effective manner by all maintenance technicians.
- Works actively to remove barriers to help ensure maintenance / project / turn-around workactivities meet its cost and time delivery goals.
- Responsible for managing maintenance activities within the budget, identifies and captures efficiencies and prioritizes work commitments, stewards AFEs.
- Functional Skills: SSHE management - operations and maintenance, managing critical maintenance activities, maintenance planning, maintenance scheduling, turnaround planning, maintenance management.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering within discipline or equivalent professional experience
- Broad knowledge of discipline design standards, specifications, codes, and appropriate safety criteria
Lim Pey Chyi (Apple) - Apple.firstname.lastname@example.org
Recruitment Consultant (R2090579)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence: 02C3423
Apple, Pey Chyi Lim EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090579