Maintenance Technician (Pharma/ Process/ Utilities)
Industry : Pharmaceutical
Location: Gul Circle
Salary up to $5000 depending on experience
Our client is building a new state-of-the-art Biologics manufacturing facility which will be a first-of-its-kind, fully digitalized, modular manufacturing facility. The facility will be designed to be carbon neutral and allow for future modifications. It will support multiple manufacturing technology platforms, facilitating rapid and flexible manufacturing of different types of vaccines and biological products, such as mRNA, enzymes and monoclonal antibodies.
- To support the site engineering maintenance engineers for all the utilities and process equipment maintenance work of greenfield new Biologics manufacturing facility, which facilitates technology transfer of a new product with advanced technology.
- Perform plant utilities system (black and clean) and GMP core process equipment preventive and ad-hoc maintenance activities.
- Actively contribute to resolve problems and seek improvement opportunities within the work assignment.
- Ensure operations related activity and SAP maintenance work is completed according to established procedures and all associated documentation is completed within the timeline.
- Able to support production and maintenance teams on problem solving, troubleshooting and assess the situation understand when to escalate to a higher level.
- Coordinate and supervise contractors / vendors to carry out their duties to make sure maintenance services are successfully carried out.
- Knowledge of maintain and repair of rotating equipment, motor (centrifugal pump, rotary lobe pump, diaphragm pump etc.)
- Knowledge of valve maintenance and repair (PSV, GEMU, control valve, butterfly valve, check valve etc.)
- Knowledge of process equipment (bioreactor, UFDF, biosafety cabinet, centrifuge, column packing, autoclave, washer,
- Onsite support vendor for new equipment installation work.
- Knowledge of boiler, water system, steam generator, HVAC system, cold room etc.
- Responsible for reporting equipment downtime to the maintenance supervisor / manager and assist in identifying and eliminating problems using troubleshooting skill.
- Work together with the team to use 5S tool to maintain the working environment and perform Kaizen for improvement activities.
- Meet site's safety, health and environmental performance objectives.
- Knowledge and compliance to Good Manufacturing (GMP) and Good Documentation Practices (GDP) supporting a biopharmaceutical Environment.
- Experience in maintenance activity in utilities (Clean / Black utilities) and process support equipment.
- Possess skill in reading Piping & Instrument Diagram (P&ID), identifying LOTO point, onsite pipeline tracing, supporting new maintenance tools setup.
- Professional soft skills to work on technical documentation.
Lim Pey Chyi (Apple) - Apple.email@example.com
Recruitment Consultant (R2090579)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence: 02C3423
Apple, Pey Chyi Lim EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090579