- Support and coach the projects' safety engineers in designing and implementing the safety concepts. Basis is the international standard ISO 26262 for functional safety of road vehicles, which is implemented in the process for product development.
- The functional safety manager in the central team is the specialist with the background knowledge who acts as enabler for achieving a compliant product.
- Communication and coordination of safety relevant topics with internal and external customers.
- Moderate and perform reviews, audits and assessment on functional safety
- Consult, train and coach the members of project teams for the achievement of functional safety through organizational and technical measures
- Represent the safety culture in the organization and increase ownership for functional safety of the project members
- Foster regular reporting about the status of functional safety in project and product
- Interface towards safety analysis and verification activities
- To ensure compliant products the functional safety manager (FSM) observes the state of the art in functional safety and keeps aligned with international standards, national or customer regulations and Company rules and guidelines.
- The FSM contributes to improvement of processes, methods, templates and tools as well as their project specific tailoring.
- Bachelor degree in Automatic Control and Computer Science, Electronics and Telecommunication, Informatics, Electrical Engineering, Mathematics etc
- Experience in development and project management methods, processes, skills, and tools
- Knowledge about product life cycle process methods and tools, system engineering, hardware and software development
- Knowledgeable in ISO 26262, ideally with experience in safety relevant projects.
Veronica Neo Shen Hwa - veronica.neo manpower.com.sg
Personnel Reg No: R1110855
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Veronica, Shen Hwa Neo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110855