- As a key member of the Billing & Collection team, you will be exposed to manage the end-to-end billing to collection cycle.
- You are required to ensure proper management of the customer accounts within the company and work closely with other team members to facilitate the recording of receipts from customers.
- You are expected to identify and lead in process improvements and enhance process efficiency within the Department.
- You will play a key role in ensuring the sound internal control and compliance with financial regulations, policies and accounting standards.
- You will also interact closely with our business units to provide financial advice to facilitate business decision making.
- You may also manage outsourced suppliers as well as consultants to drive continuous improvement of systems and processes.
- The department will provide opportunity for exposure in arrears management where you can partner with our business units to engage customers effectively to address their payment issues.
- Degree in Finance/Accountancy or related fields.
- Having professional accounting certifications will be highly advantageous.
- Minimum of 8 years of relevant working experience in billing and arrears management, process improvements and shared services, preferably with 1-2 years of supervisory experience.
- Good understanding of systems with experience in automation & digitization projects
- Strong data analytics skill and is familiar with SAP system
- Track record of adopting data driven solutions and working with large volumes of data
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1552080