As one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations, HSBC has been connecting customers to opportunities since 1865. With operations in 65 countries and territories, HSBC’s unparalleled international network links developed and emerging markets, and spans the world’s largest and fastest-growing trade corridors. The bank serves more than 40 million customers through its commercial, retail, investment and private banking businesses, which are supported by operational and functional teams around the world.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Manager, Data & Analytics
In this role, you will:
- Take a material role in the integration and transformation of Data & Analytics capabilities across the Insurance business in Singapore.
- Be a leading member of the Data and Analytics project team that will assess, analyze, design, and develop capabilities, data products and analytic solutions for the business.
- Partner with IT engineering colleagues to deliver a modern, cloud-based data platform with leading data science and data delivery capabilities.
- Deliver data quality by design whilst actively supporting UAT
- Deliver business value through MVP applications of data, business intelligence, CRM, and AI/ML.
- Identify, develop, and document business requirements, provide solution proposals
- Be part of agile project teams, progressively delivering powerful and value-added business solutions
- Collaborate with business experts and IT engineers to deliver Data & Analytic services
- Ad-hoc Information/Insights
- Non-Financial Self-Service Dashboards & Reporting
- Analytical models (AI/ML applications)
- CRM applications including central lead identification and customer lifecycle management
- Data-driven marketing communications
- Decision support & process automation
- Develop and test complex programs & processes to specifications and in alignment with Group policies/standards.
- Provide recommendations and gain agreement on appropriate data sources, business rules, product content/format, and delivery mechanisms to meet requirements
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent, in Mathematics, Quantitative Analysis, Computer Science or any related field.
- 5 years+ experience working in Data & Analytics teams
- Extensive programming experience using data & analytics tools including SQL, Big Query, Python, SAS, Tableau/QlikSense (or similar)
- Project experience working on data management/delivery initiatives using Agile frameworks.
- Financial Services experience (Insurance industry is good to have) in business analysis, data analysis and data management.
- Experience with digital data and cloud platforms (GCP/AWS)
- Knowledge/experience in advanced analytics and application of AI / ML are good to have
- Experience in process automation and job scheduling is good to have
- Data & Model Governance experience desirable
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to firstname.lastname@example.org (R1434374), stating the position as the subject title in the email
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434374
HSBC is committed to building a work culture where everyone is valued, respected and opinions count. They take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, collaboration and supporting people to be at their best in an inclusive and diverse environment.