- Responsible to keep a close oversight on matters relating to dormitory operations, to ensure housing needs of foreign workers community is well met.
- Work closely with dorm operators to ensure ground operations are in compliance with all regulatory requirements.
- Manage dormitory leases and tenancies including, but not limited to, allocation, extension, renewal and termination.
- To support the effective management of the organization's overall dorm portfolio. This would include the provision of timely reports and analysis of dorm trends, occupancy and bed rates across geographical regions etc.
- Responsible for implementation of whole-of-government initiatives towards improving overall living conditions of migrant workers.
- Degree in any related fields.
- Minimum of 2-3 years of relevant working experience of managing dormitory operations and planning.
- Prior experience in experience in infrastructure/property development or trained in the field of engineering, real estate, building and facilities management or business will be highly advantageous.
- Prior experience in policy formulation / review especially in the migrant workers context will be highly advantageous.
- Outgoing, dynamic and resourceful, with the ability to identify potential problems and resolving ground operations.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1552080