- The role holder will primarily be responsible for assisting in local liquidity regulatory reporting requirements, including monthly MAS Reporting
- Process, analyse and validate financial and management data for key stakeholder reporting purposes.
- Undertake the timely provision of accurate and reconciled financial information.
- Respond to regular and ad hoc data and report requests from key finance and non-finance customers.
- Ensure that all analysis regarding liquidity, capital and funding is provided to key stakeholders by deadlines.
- Ensure all work undertaken complies with internal policies, procedures and work practices.
Knowledge & Experience / Qualifications:
- An undergraduate degree, preferably in Accounting and Finance or any related discipline
- Experience in financial and regulatory reporting
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills. Prior experience of using Access database an advantage.
- Experience in defining and documenting processes.
- Strong attention to detail and solution oriented
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1434374