- Active acquisition and outreach to new/potential donors, corporates organizations and partners for the organization.
- Develop a "thrust and strategy" on specifically cultivating and growing the donor pool beyond the current ecosystem.
- Devise and execute Fundraising Programmes and Initiatives to bring in fresh fundings.
- Actively engage partners to bring forth cross collaboration efforts with the objective of fund raising.
- Active Relationship Building to nurture existing sponsors, donors and partners.
- Conduct satisfaction survey from both beneficiaries & donors
- Degree in Sales/Marketing/Business or related fields.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant working experience in fund raising.
- Demonstrated good track record in handling business partnerships and account management.
- Able to work independently to nurture relationships with corporates and partners.
- Experienced in planning and organising events and programmes.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080