The Regional Government Engagement unit is engaging in a very selected number of markets to design and launch commercial and pre-commercial programs in the Government segment. The company's focused approach to engaging with government agencies in selected markets aims at building durable partnerships while developing new revenue opportunities, making the company indispensable to government.
- Lead / Support development of solution- or market-focused client engagement program plans, in alignment with the local Government Engagement lead and with the assigned Country Manager & local team. This includes scoping program initiatives & defining expected outcomes for the company and the Government and resource requirements.
- Accountable for the development and monitoring of the program's KPIs, incl. business case development together with initiative owner(s), and for the program management of the partnership in all of its stages: Discover, Prioritize, Plan, Execute, Codify
- Engage the Government CoE and other relevant corporate units to identify relevant solutions and non-commercial assets to be deployed as part of the engagement program. Drive alignment of vision and purpose and help develop the overall ROI for the assigned engagement
- Participate in the design of commercialization initiatives, support the development of sustainable business models
- Ongoing monitoring of the program, coordination of market and global units, across selected program workstreams
- Organization of relevant internal meetings and workshops
- Communication to Country Managers, Regional Government Engagement personnel, global Government CoE leads and in-country teams on program status, risks & gaps, as well as escalations management.
- Demand analysis for existing and future solutions to be provided to the Government CoE
- Support team's admin / finance-related tasks in collaboration with relevant finance and admin teams
- Excellent analytical skills (incl. market research, business case modelling, performance metrics), a strategy background, as well as a basic understanding of payment/fintech solutions
- Government processes experience is a plus
- Good communication and presentation skills are needed to engage internal stakeholders.
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1434374