- Contract management of the appointment and management of outsourced claims auditors, including tender preparation and award, and management of the budget and billing from outsourced claims auditors.
- Oversee the Grant Operations administration team which manages the centralized grants related works including receiving grant application forms and claims processing, and ensuring operational SOPs related to claims processes are kept up to date.
- Ensure efficient day-to-day claims processing by managing operational related matters such as
- Facilitating communications between outsourced claims auditors and internal stakeholders (e.g., line divisions/Policy/Legal) as the main liaison officer-in-charge on claims related matters for speedy resolution of claim issues;
- Claims assignment to outsourced claims auditors, track and monitor outsourced claims auditors' performance standards are met on agreed service level agreements (SLAs), and escalate issues to management for early intervention; and
- Closely monitor the outsourced vendors claims status progression and ensure that SLAs are achieved in a timely manner.
- Drive improvements in claims processing work through IT automation (e.g. using RPA) by working with internal IT resource and IT department on the implementation.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to provide requirements on claims workflows and processes for various digital transformation projects to develop and rollout new grant management systems.
- Any other ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
- Degree holder or Polytechnic graduates with at least 5 years of relevant experience in operational functions
- Prior experience and knowledge in Procurement is a strong advantage
- Meticulous, organised, and proactive self-driven individual
- Mature attitude and able to manage/supervise a team to perform their tasks effectively
- Good time management skills and able to multi-task effectively
- Able to work independently and be an effective team player
- Able to take ownership to see through the completion of tasks assigned with minimal supervision
- Comfortable in dealing with internal and external stakeholder engagement
See Peng Kiong, Alvin License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R22104903