- Reporting to the Deputy Director, Finance, you will be responsible for the accounting and management reporting of all investments held by the organization, as well as in the management of various investment portfolios and funds invested with Fund Managers.
- You will review the investment policies and related processes to ensure that the investment mandate and governance are adhered to.
- As part of the Finance team, you will also be responsible to prepare financial reports, cashflow analyses, budgets and variance analyses which are related to the investments, where appropriate.
- Review financial procedures and policies related to investments and the accounting of investments to identify process improvements while balancing the need for proper governance and internal controls.
- Manage the financial and management reporting of the investment portfolios.
- Keep track of the various investments' portfolios held by the organization.
- Review, analyse and evaluate the performance of funds invested with Fund Manager.
- Work with Fund Manager to support all aspects of financial transactions leading to investment.
- Keep abreast of market trends and risks that could affect Fund's performance.
- Prepare monthly investment analysis for reporting to management and Investment Committee.
- Prepare investment proposals and reports for presentation to Investment Committee.
- Provide secretariat support to the Investment Committee and Oversight Committee.
- Handle any issues or queries relating to the organization's investments.
- Other ad hoc duties as assigned by the Director, Finance.
- Degree in Accountancy / Finance or related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant working experience in a similar role.
- CA accreditations will be advantageous.
- Good investment background and knowledge in equities, bonds, and private equity.
- Competent knowledge of Financial Reporting Standards and other statutory requirement relating to investments.
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080