- Developing & designing construction installation drawing for the electrical system.
- Designing & planning for electrical engineering work for different phases for MRT line project.
- Dealing with LTA for regulatory & design compliance
- Conducting meeting & coordinating with all related contractors & suppliers
- Submitting design drawings to LTA and meeting project deadline
- Inspecting site and checking service provision against project requirement.
- Conducting supervision for sub-contractor for installing, delivery and visiting sites
- Controlling costs, changes, and variation and identifying complicated issues and figuring up structured solution
- Diploma/Degree in any electrical or relevant course
- 6 to 8 years project manager experience in electrical related projects
- Experience in LTA or MRT related projects and dealing with these authorities
- Good knowledge in electrical system
Yearly contract role (renewable)
Basic + Completion bonus
Tan Lee Fong, Grayson EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1441412