- Setting up of the Global Ocean Shipping Strategy for the organization and take the lead to set up revenue model.
- Negotiating the pricing, vessel Management in performance/CAPA.
- Lead the ocean shipping service for affiliates and external customers through the establishment of suitable shipping strategies.
- Securing competitive rates through market sensing and Vessel Management.
- Through CAPA Management, secure and lead the operational stability.
- Develop the long-term collaboration programs between C-levels of global shipping companies and strengthening of strategic networks.
- Pre-sensing issues related to ocean shipping services and set up / managing countermeasures.
- Degree in Business / Marketing or related fields.
- Minimum of 10 years of relevant working experience in Shipping / 3PL industries.
- Prior experience in Ocean Pricing / SCM Logistics in Global Shipping companies will be highly advantageous.
- Possess in-depth knowledge and experience in Global Shipping Finance.
- Comfortable in negotiating and drafting of new contracts with vendors / clients.
- Comfortable in regional travelling for business purposes when necessary.
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Andy, Wee Ben Ann License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1552080