- Responsible for the management and maintenance of the assigned properties under the Company's portfolio;
- Strategic planning and execution of property management best practices across the Company's portfolio;
- Provide leadership and guidance to the team, comprising of in-house Executive and appointed external service providers to address all issues and challenges promptly;
- Responsible for preparation and planning of annual property management (operating and capital) budgets. Monitor operating and capital expenses without compromising efficiency and quality. All expenses variances should be tracked and reported monthly or as and when required;
- Ensure proper upkeep of all lease properties and in compliance with all statutory regulations and code of practice;
- Review and put in place Standard Operating Procedures, Facilities Management Policies and align across the Company's portfolio;
- Set key performance indicators and ensure service providers' performance are being closely monitored, measured and fulfill contract requirements;
- Ensure all property management reports are being prepared, reviewed and submitted to the management by the stipulated planned timeline;
- Responsible for executing all identified and approved asset enhancement initiatives (AEIs) and improvement plans by the stipulated planned timeline;
- Involve in the procurement process of goods and services. To work with external service providers in the preparation of tender specifications, request for proposals, evaluation and to obtain approval for award of contract;
- Provide recommendations and advises for new development from property management's perspective during design review stage and work with respective teams to ensure operation readiness upon TOP for the new development;
- Provide property management recommendations and costings to support new leasing business/investment proposal as and when applicable;
- Lead the team in exploring and reviewing new initiatives that can help to improve operational efficiency and productivity;
- Any other duties as assigned.
- Degree in Building, Real Estate Management, Facilities, Engineering, or its equivalent
- 8 to 12 years' relevant real estate operations experience, including a successful track record of overseeing the management of a portfolio of properties such as Business Park, Industrial and commercial buildings
- Candidate who is a certified Fire Safety Manager, Greenmark Facility Manager will be advantageous.
- Candidate with BIM trainings and experience will be advantageous.
- Candidate who is familiar with Yardi system will be advantageous.
- Possesses good knowledge of M&E and building maintenance services
- Team player who possesses good leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to be hands-on when situations require and work with the team to resolve issues
- Establish and maintain excellent and positive relationship with tenants, vendors and all stakeholders
Grayson Tan Lee Fong License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1441412