The Deputy Manager/Senior Deputy Manager, Treasury (TMU) is expected to work closely with Relationship Managers (RMs) in order to help corporate clients, meet their desired investment needs and objectives through provision of treasury advice and solutions.
- Offer appropriate solutions in FX and interest rate related products taking into consideration corporate clients' risk profiles and investment objectives
- Grow and expand Treasury business with good collaboration with Corporate Banking RMs
- Achieve sales target allocated by management.
- Provide timely market updates and accurate product information to corporate clients and stakeholders
- Proactive engagement with RMs to provide regular/timely feedback/advisory to corporate clients
- Ensure prompt and accurate execution of corporate clients' orders through systems and/or trading desks
- Ensure compliance with regulatory and internal compliance policies where applicable
- Minimum a Bachelor Degree in Business/Finance or a relevant discipline
- Minimum 5 years' TMU sales working experience
- Licensed in FMRP and M1A/M1B or M6A
- Well versed in global investment markets, trends and development
- Be able to understand problems, think critically, and devise solutions
- Coaching junior team members with guidance, instruction, mentorship and planning
- Possess teamwork skills like listening, communication and conflict management
Interested Applicants, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (R1110449), stating the position as the subject title in the email. All Applications will be handled with strict confidentiality.
Mary Grace Perez Marcojos
Personnel Reg No.: R1110449
EA License No.: 02C3423
Mary Grace Perez Marcojos EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110449