- Plan, organize, direct, control, and develop the Company Sales organization throughout Asia Pacific, U.A.E, and Africa.
- Assist in the creation and execution of business strategies to ensure the achievement of revenue goals, and that all revenue producing programs are implemented in such a way that revenue goals and increased market share are achieved.
- Identify potential accounts within market segment; maintain key accounts; analyze activities of competitors in market, prepare and communicate annual sales strategies and bonus plans; direct negotiation with major customers, determine, assign and recommend actions to maintain competitive strengths in order to ensure market penetration and revenue generation, as well as to ensure an effective strategy to build market share.
- Represent Company when initiating sales programs and activities; develop and implement revenue generating programs and ensure full support for new product development in collaboration with other departments, meeting with and negotiate with major customers to ensure high and continuous revenue and profit goals.
- Direct communication channels to ensure coordination between Sales and Operations to keep employees informed and support employees' motivation, maintain relationships with major customers on a high level.
- Direct communication with top customers in emergency situations to provide continued quality service with company plans and maximize revenue generation to achieve business objectives.
- To Develop, implement and modify policies and procedures to suit each country operations; ensure contingency plans are in place to rapidly respond to changing conditions and business or customer needs; improve and maintain total product quality through management, sales, accounting, coaching and planning skills in order to minimize company's risk exposure and ensure process efficiency.
- Review trends of customers to determine future strategy; develop the business plan at the regional level; monitor regional sales performance and report monthly variances from plan to meet with regional sales plan and business goal.
- Prepare and submit annual budget to top management; control, monitor and report results on a regular basis to achieve budget plans.
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in any related field
- Minimum 10 years of working experiences in Freight Forwarding or Logistics industry
- Minimum 7 years of solid experience and proven track record in sales management
- Execellent understanding of the air and ocean freight forwarding import & export process
- Good human relations, communication, and negotiation skills
- Business-oriented and remarkable business acumen
- Business travel is required
Tay Tong Fang Nicole (R11546889)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No. 02C3423
Tay Tong Fang Nicole License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1546889