- Lead a team of Production Cell Leaders and Operators in running the fab operations to meet company goal and KPIs.
- Continuously seek to improve quality, cost, productivity, and housekeeping in the line and make recommendations to improve safety and reduce human errors.
- Participate in existing or new projects, task forces, committees and performs other duties as assigned.
- Maintain the Time Management System for team members.
- Degree in Engineering or equivalent
- Min 2 years of related experience in a highly automated manufacturing or cleanroom environment
- Understanding of Statistical Process Control (SPC) concept and its application.
- Experience in high-tech/ high-volume manufacturing environment is a plus
- Flexible with Rotating Shifts
Teh Hui Tian, Zoe EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R2089915