Manufacturing Engineer (Machineshop/ Oil&Gas)
Up to $5800 depending on experience
AWS & VB
Our client is one of the world's leading manufacturers of offshore drilling and production equipment that is well suited for use in deepwater applications. They are actively looking for Manufacturing Engineer to join their team.
- Developing and monitoring of the Manufacturing Standard Process.
- Work to Thru-Put on Part master demand
- Quality of work was maintained
- Develop manufacturing process by studying the product requirement, Design, Modifying and testing manufacturing method.
- Improving manufacturing efficiency by analysing the planning and process flow, space requirement and equipment requirement such as implementing the new tooling technology and designing the jig and fixture.
- Creating the new part master and master routing process. (UOM. Product Code, Costing method and etc).
- Maintaining and controlling the Part Master data record. Responsibilities may also include: maintaining records of Manufacture and purchasing part.
- Working with other engineers, such a Design Engineers, Product Engineer and Fabrication Engineers to ensure all product and system requirements are taken into account from the initial product conception to the finished result.
- Working with other professionals, such as accountants to manage standard costing and other cost issue which related to the Part Master setting.
- Examining and tendering for new equipment to ensure the highest quality at the best price.
- Supervising manufacturing process flow and sub-contractors process requirement to ensuring effective communication in order to have the better control process flow.
- Working with planning department to ensure the smooth transaction during the production.
- Liaising with the Research and Development department to ensure the company is at the forefront of ground-breaking research.
- Keeping up to date with current and developing trends in the manufacturing industry, at a national and international level.
- Attending training courses and conferences - the engineer should always participate in CPD (continuous professional development) programmes affiliated to their professional body.
Health & Safety
- Comply to company Health & Safety procedures
- Ensure correct PPE is applied for each operation
- Comply to OHSAS 18001 and ISO 14001
- All training records are completed and passed to manufacturing secretary updated
- Follow all working at height procedures, ensure work procedures and process at height paperwork is maintained
- Housekeeping is maintained at a high standard at all times
- All 3rd party venders apply to the safety requirements
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Computer literate with good proficiency in MS Office applications, possess excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Worked in Oil and Gas Industry for a minimum 5 years' with Manufacturing process experience.
If you possess above relevant skillsets, please send in your updated CV in word format to Apple.email@example.com
Lim Pey Chyi
Recruitment Consultant (R2090579)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence: 02C3423
Apple, Pey Chyi Lim EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R2090579