- Define and develop new Product test procedures and inspection documentation for New Product Introduction (NPI)
- Owns first build and test of the new product in the development environment, working with engineering teams providing real-time feedback on issues and recommending solutions.
- Interaction with Hardware, Electrical, Process, and Software engineering teams to become the system-level expert on new products being developed.
- Drive implementation and compliance of Manufacturing Readiness Reviews (MRRs) as part of the PLC process
- Engage Field support and BUs to build the capability of the Engineering team on the equipment and process knowledge
- Leverage the best practices between Contract manufacturers (CM) and internal manufacturing during the HVM transfer stage
- Drive solutions for the suppliers by engaging BU and GOPS team to meet the lead time, quality and cost goals
- Minimum Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in a manufacturing or engineering environment, or Minimum 3 years of experience in NPI role
- Experience in handling modular assemblies and sub system level testing, trouble shooting, automated testing.
- Good knowledge in operational excellence tools but not limited to; Lean manufacturing, FMEA, 8D, PDCA, Problem-solving, Microsoft project, six sigma, and ROI.
- Good understanding of bill of material structure and revision changes
- Understanding of DFM and Manufacturing best practices
- Experience with SAP and/or major ERP/MRP systems and processes at user level
- Knowledge of new product introduction systems, processes and standards
Teh Hui Tian, Zoe EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R2089915