We are SLB, the leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry. Throughout much of the oil and gas lifecycle in over 120 countries; we design, develop and deliver technology
and services that transforms how work is done. We define the boundaries of the industry by unleashing our talented people's energy. We are looking for innovators to join our diverse community of
colleagues and develop new solutions and push the limits of what is possible. If you share our passion for discovery and want to find out what you could really do, then here is the place to do it
- Manufacturing Engineers is a key driver of vital functions in more than one phase of bringing new technology to market. They create, or find and evaluate, better and more efficient ways to manufacture our products, which involves techniques, processes, and procedures. In all phases of manufacturing, however, these engineers' main goal is the same: continuous improvement of product quality through leaner concepts and activities.
- Your success requires a broad knowledge of equipment and tools and the ability to effect change through influence. A Manufacturing Engineer works often hands-on, interacting with production personnel and with engineering and manufacturing groups to ensure lean plans are created and implemented.
- Either design new Lean Six Sigma concepts or evaluate and implement existing concepts and best-in-class manufacturing techniques.
- Incorporate engineering specifications into design, process, or techniques and provide feedback to capture lessons learned.
- Create, implement, and monitor key performance indicators and metrics.
- Improve manufacturing process cost.
- Ensure solutions achieve required quality levels, reliability, and consistency.
- Master's, or Bachelor's in industrial, mechanical, or electrical engineering.
If you possess relevant skillsets, do apply with an updated CV in word format
We shall contact shortlisted candidates
Veronica Neo Shen Hwa - Veronica.email@example.com
Personnel Reg No: R1110855
EA Licence No: 02C3423
SLB is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or other characteristics protected by law
Veronica, Shen Hwa Neo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110855