- Leading team to operate wafer fab
- Improving quality, cost, productivity and housekeeping in the line and make recommendations to improve safety and reduce human errors.
- Work as a team to meet customers' orders with the highest Safety and Quality level at the lowest possible Costs, Productivity and Yield.
- Supporting companywide programs such as Environmental Health & Safety, Sports & Recreational, Near Miss, IDEA program and KRA Projects.
- Maintaining the Time Management System
- Degree in Engineering /Science/Production Management or relevant field
- 0 to 2 years' experience in a highly automated manufacturing environment or cleanroom
- Understanding of Statistical process Control concepts and its applications.
- Willing to work 12-hour day and night shift
Working location: Tampines
Tan Lee Fong, Grayson EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1441412