We are Schlumberger, the leading provider of technology and services to the energy industry. Throughout much of the oil and gas lifecycle in over 120 countries; we design, develop and deliver technology and services that transforms how work is done. We define the boundaries of the industry by unleashing our talented people's energy. We are looking for innovators to join our diverse community of colleagues and develop new solutions and push the limits of what is possible. If you share our passion for discovery and want to find out what you could really do, then here is the place to do it.
- Manage planning and production execution data including work orders, prioritization, capacity constraints and production monitoring.
- Implement an effective and appropriate capacity management and production monitoring system.
- Maintain MRP planning and scheduling parameters for "make" items.
- Analyze planned order reports and provide timely release of production work orders specified by the production plan.
- Interface with production teams and procurement specialists to prioritize items.
- Identify and resolve production demand and supply imbalances in volume and mix.
- Monitor and follow up on Quality Notification parts, if inhouse rework is required, in order to maintain on-time supply to work orders
- Provide daily guidance and information to the Product Line team regarding the status of production schedules. Work closely with other Manufacturing Planners to manage shared work center loading and prioritization
- Prepare and communicate shortage and backlog reports, and flag other potential interruptions to the Planning Manager.
- Manage late deliveries by communicating timely to Customer Service team, along with the root causes and new commitment dates
- Monitor production progress against scheduling needs and intervene as necessary to bring deliveries back into compliance with production schedules.
- Manage key projects whenever required, including from New Product Development team, in order to meet key milestones without impacting other sales order in the pipeline
- Identify and report opportunities and implement actions to reduce waste, shorten lead times and reduce costs.
- Report scheduling, capacity and production tracking data, statistics and metrics as defined by the Master Schedule policy.
- Use the guiding principles and the tools of the Manufacturing System to drive continuous improvement wherever applicable
Veronica Neo Shen Hwa - email@example.com
Personnel Reg No: R1110855
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence No: 02C3423
If you possess relevant skillsets, do apply with an updated CV in word format.
We shall contact shortlisted candidates.
Schlumberger is an equal employment opportunity employer. Qualified applicants are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or other characteristics protected by law.
Veronica, Shen Hwa Neo EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1110855