Work Location: Yishun
- Assemble/Test a variety of LCMS (Liquid Chromatography Mass Spectrometry) mechanical and electronic sub-assembly and final assemblies for production and support parts.
- Build a variety of delicate and precision mechanical assemblies.
- Manage non-conforming parts, repair and troubleshoot sub-assembly and electronic boards.
- Work closely with engineering team to develop and improve assembly/test jigs, test methodology to improve cycle time and yield of sub-assemblies through value stream mapping.
- Operate in ISO9001/13485 environment.
- Support build activities new product introduction of next generation Mass spectrometry devices.
- ITE/NITEC/Higher NITEC/Diploma in Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical/Mechatronic Engineering or related field
- Possess excellent engineering and analytical skills and experience in FMEA and problem solving will be desirable
- Technical hands-on person
- Experience in LCMS/GCMS as a field repair technician will be desirable
Yvonne Ong EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1549551