- Responsible for assembly and testing for new equipment.
- Perform troubleshooting for production equipment.
- Carry out and arrange preventive maintenance, periodic and predictive maintenance for factory facility such as lifts, air-con and lightings.
- Execute improvement activities on quality and work process efficiency.
- Any ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Diploma/ Nitec certification in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronic Engineering or equivalent qualifications.
- 2 years of experience in the manufacturing environment.
- Equipment troubleshooting skills.
- Knowledge in GMP or HACCP will be a plus
Teh Hui Tian, Zoe EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R2089915