- Utilizes routine work orders, schematics, wiring diagrams, parts, and wire lists, written and/or verbal instructions to build, repair and/or test electrical, electro-mechanical, vacuum, pneumatic assemblies, subassemblies and components.
- With assistance, performs electro-mechanical assembly operations, troubleshooting and repair. Identifies and corrects errors.
- Observes all safety standards. Maintains a secure, safe, clean, and healthy work environment. Attends required health and safety training and follows safety and security policies, procedures and practices. with guidance, promptly reports accidents, injuries, safety hazards, or emergencies to supervisor or Safety dept. Follows operating instructions, uses protective equipment when required, and uses equipment and materials properly. Actively strives to prevent accidents and injuries.
- Under supervision, utilizes test fixtures, electronic measurement equipment, leak detectors, and/or vacuum pumps to test assemblies, subassemblies and components. Enters data on computer terminal, such as progress, work expense and labor details. May perform computer programming, repair or software installs.
- Details finished work. Receives parts and performs audits to ensure all necessary parts are available to perform built, test and repair. Inspects parts for defects. Troubleshoots and improves processes.
- Higher Nitec/Diploma in Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical or any related fields
- Have testing knowledge and experience
- SAP knowledge
- Able to work shift
- Troubleshooting experience
Lee Kah Yung (email@example.com)
Recruitment Consultant (R23113213)
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
EA Licence: 02C3423
Roger Lee Kah Yung EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R23113213