· Plan, execute and measure online marketing strategies and activities to accelerate client and candidate acquisition
· Design and drive strategic content marketing initiatives such as content planning, development and optimization across different online and social media channels, and digital touch-points
· Create or adopt creative content for regular social media posts, promote brand-focused messages on all social media platforms, including but not limited to LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram, and analyze online campaign’s effectiveness with tracking systems
· Copywriting and visual creation for online and social media content with the aim of increasing brand awareness, follower growth and engagement score.
· Continuous review and manage company’s websites and all social media accounts
· Responsible for Search Engine Optimization and Organic lead submission growth
· Work with web designer on the different company's websites maintenance
· Daily social media monitoring and community engagement activities including prompt communication and handling of feedback
· Manage the company’s general email accounts and responding to email enquiries
· Support internal business units to develop lead generation content, both strategic and tactical
· Track performance of all marketing campaigns including both online and offline platforms
· Other ad-hoc tasks assigned by supervisor
· Min 2 years’ experience in a similar capacity
· Degree in marketing, mass communications or equivalent
· Well-versed in both traditional and digital marketing concepts
· Good knowledge and proficiency in the usage of various social media/digital marketing channels and tools such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, forums etc. is a must.Candidates with strong background in Google Analytics are preferred.
· Familiar with Mailchimp, Hootsuite, Facebook and Google Ads
· Results-oriented and meticulous with excellent collaboration skills and a passion for developing IMC communications, which is not limited to the scope of social media strategies.
· Experience in undertaking marketing campaigns with a clear focus on commercial outcomes and able to provide detailed reports on channel performance and ROI on media investments.
· Good knowledge of Google, Facebook, LinkedIn and/or Instagram advertising tools.
Desired Skills and Experience
Copywriting, digital marketing, marketing, public relations, social media marketing (including performance tracking and measurement), creative idea generation, content creation, branding
Manpower operates an equal opportunities policy, which means we will not discriminate, directly or indirectly, against people on the grounds of their race, ethnicity, national origin, religion, cultural background, gender, age, disability, caste, marital status, union membership, political affiliation, pregnancy, health, sexual orientation and gender identity. Manpower will not discriminate in advertising, when selecting, offering training or providing benefits or services. Every vacancy will be open equally to those who have the required skills and qualifications.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.