About The Company
Our Client is a Globally renowned organisation with sizeable operation and global footprint. They are currently looking for Marcoms Manager to lead their existing Marketing team here in Singapore.
- Define & implement media strategies & campaigns and to manage all marketing aspects & brand administration.
- Manage the marketing budget to achieve company's goals and measuring ROI on advertising, PR and promotional activities.
- Manage and strengthen strategic partnership with external stakeholders such as key industry players, agencies, key publication editors & sales staff for effective advertising
- Good analytical skills in market trends, market research and sales information to develop sales driven marketing strategies.
- Develop and executive the annual marketing plans effectively on a timely manner.
- Work closely with external trade and partners marketing teams to further strengthen company's partnership.
- Provide regular information about company's local and international activities and campaigns.
- Plan, manage and execute joint marketing and branding activities with partners
- Close collaboration with sales channels to develop marketing and loyalty programs for greater customer retention and acquisition.
- Develop effective marketing mix to support sales channels in the achievement of targeted objectives.
- Managing marketing team to plan and implement Sales & Marketing activities to meet qualitative & quantitative objectives and deadline.
- Min. 6-8 years relevant working experience
- Highly savvy in digital, social media and e-commerce platforms and strategies
- Excellent People management & Interpersonal skills
- Strong project management skills.
- Ability to think creatively and spontaneously respond positively to pressure
Interested Candidates please click APPLY or send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly note that only shortlisted Candidates will be notified
Xylon Chian Wei Ren License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1984287