- Monitor and forecast marketing and sales trends
- Prepare reports and present results to clients and management
- Conduct market research and analysis to provide market information to management and marketing teams of designated companies in Asia, in order to achieve the regional and local marketing goals and objectives.
- Collect and analyse quantitative and qualitative information from internal and external sources
- Execute customer research to better understand customers and establish marketing insight for development of marketing strategy. This will include customer segmentation, targeting and positioning and customer satisfaction research.
- Responsible for interpreting data, formulating reports and making recommendations based upon research finding. Convert data and findings into understandable tables, graphs, and written reports.
- Design or assist in the development of questionnaires to ensure necessary data is captured.
- Carry out customer and market research processes including hypothesis development, design of research methods and analysis, strategic analysis and action planning.
- Conduct market research fieldwork
- Assist to manage ongoing relationships with external vendors, research agencies and consultants to ensure the Company receives satisfactory standards of service.
- Assist with preparation or collation of Marketing reports whenever required.
- Provide support to Regional Marketing Manager on all ad-hoc requests on administrative or coordination requirements for specific regional marketing projects.
- Detailed, well-organized and able to multi-task and manage multiple projects at the same time, prioritizing required actions accordingly to meet required deadlines.
- Strong drive to remain focused, self-motivated and committed to completing or achieving tasks.
- Must be able to travel overseas if required.
- Diploma | Degree in marketing, business administration, statistics, or other related disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years' experience in market research and analysis including competitive analysis, consumer behaviour analysis, customer segmentation and targeting.
Interested candidates, please send us your updated resume in MS word format, stating your date of availability, current/last drawn salary & expected salary to : Cristina.email@example.com or call 62328835 for a short discussion
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan
Manpower Staffing Services (S) Pte Ltd
(EA Lic. 02C3423 / Reg No. R1111547)
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547