- Creating and implementing plans to increase market share
- Overseeing market data analysis and evaluation
- Lead e-Commerce sales growth by collaborating with partners and cross functional teams.
- Implement and utilize analytics to track e-Commerce sales trends and identity opportunities for sales growth.
- Create high impact offline and online communications materials for both B2B and B2C segments; implement integrated marketing initiatives across all media channels.
- Manage New Product Introductions as the lead point of contact from marketing, steering development of product marketing concepts, product packaging, point of sales materials and mobile applications.
- Steer external communications strategy to engage with customers and foster stronger connection that leads to a Return on Marketing Investment.
- Develop close relationships and collaboration with colleagues from Head Office, Product, Sales and Customers to optimize and integrate effective marketing activities.
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Communications or Business related.
- Proven track record in developing product launch materials, digital marketing, retailers support and e-commerce.
- Strong commercial outlook with the ability to drive revenue growth through marketing.
- Works extremely well as member of local & remote teams, excels also as an individual contributor.
- Willing to travel internationally
Interested candidates, please send us your updated resume in MS word format, stating your date of availability, current/last drawn salary & expected salary to : Cristina.email@example.com or call 62328835 for a short discussion
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan
(EA Lic. 02C3423 / Reg No. R1111547)
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547