- Work with content and media agencies to execute regional campaigns for e.g. flagship digital transformation campaign, including internal comms assets, client eDMs, creation of campaign assets, microsite for leads generation, campaign optimisation and performance reporting
- Manage content calendar, create marcomms copy/banner assets, schedule and publish posts for amplification on digital channels, including Linkedin, Search and third party channels
- Support specific areas of thought leadership series and event, taking ownership in areas such as online registration process, managing booth content assets, gamification mechanics, oversee social media posts etc
- Lead and coordinate the content submission of Product Marketing initiatives for Internal communications
- Copy writing and liaison with respective internal stakeholders to put together content for campaigns, whitepapers on transformative future of payments and external awards submission.
- Lead and coordinate selected awards and polls programmes across Institutional Banking Group products (GTS, Strategic Advisory, Syndicated Finance)
- Lead and coordinate award win announcements and client case studies amplification
- Support budget management process to ensure that there is rigour and discipline in cost control and budget utilisation.
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Mass Communication or equivalent
- With 2-3 years of relevant work experience in Marketing/ Communications
- Possess a good grasp of current digital marketing tools and strategies
- Superior in creative writing, editing and overall communications
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, design tools
- Self-starter and dynamic individual who can work in a fast-paced environment
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547