The primary role involves:
- Marketing for the brand and all of the advantages of being a research partner
- Developing and implementing of marketing plans, including campaign management
- Developing strategic partnerships and maintaining relationships with industry partners (within the ICT sector) through new initiatives
- Management of social media channels (LI, FB, IG, etc) including content creation and blogging
- Organisation of promotional materials
- Organising and managing industry networking or sharing sessions
- Singapore citizen
- Degree in Marketing, Business Marketing, Advertising or PR
- Excellent writing skills including the ability create new and exciting content
- Strong interpersonal and engagement skills, with the ability to present to all business levels
- A keen interest in the power of research
This role involves the creation of new initiatives and working with a lean team to bring the business forward. "Working the ground" and cross-functionally is a must.
Interested candidates may send in their resumes to email@example.com
If you currently maintain a blog or social media channel please include a reference in your application.
Siti Suhara Binte Kames EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1548454