As one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations, HSBC has been connecting customers to opportunities since 1865. With operations in 65 countries and territories, HSBC’s unparalleled international network links developed and emerging markets, and spans the world’s largest and fastest-growing trade corridors. The bank serves more than 40 million customers through its commercial, retail, investment and private banking businesses, which are supported by operational and functional teams around the world.
- Liaise with frontline teams for execution of client journeys, including update and management of collaterals, as designed by the team.
- Manage end-to-end tracking and fulfillment of rewards and privileges for Premier and Jade clients both onshore and offshore
- Facilitate the processing of MI for propositions team including budget tracking, events tracking, etc
- Invoicing and contractual requirements for vendor onboarding and management.
- To reduce the operational risks of the teams and ensure that key role holders who work on strategy can focus on formulating and executing strategy with reduced time spent on operations.
- Bachelor's degree or diploma in Marketing or in related majors.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in the marketing role in banking, financial or fintech industry.
- Proficient with handling and analyzing data on excel (tracking and fulfillment, big dataset, pivot table). Need to be comfortable with pivot and formulas.
- Must have experience in managing vendors/ agencies
- Excellent stakeholder management skills across various cultures.
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to Rupa Kankariya (R1441955)
We respect your privacy and all communication will be treated with confidentiality. If you wish to know more about this position or explore other roles, please prepare your updated profile and get in touch with our consultants at Rupa Kankariya (R1441955) EA Licence No (02C3423)
Please note that your response to this advertisement and communications with us pursuant to this advertisement will constitute informed consent to the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal data by Manpower for the purpose of carrying out its business, in compliance with the relevant provisions of the Personal Data Protection Act 2012.
Rupa Kankariya EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1441955
HSBC is committed to building a work culture where everyone is valued, respected and opinions count. They take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, collaboration and supporting people to be at their best in an inclusive and diverse environment.