This role requires the incumbent to focus on acquisition of customers for key premium product of the Company. The scope will encompass following up on leads for premium products and effectively acquiring them as card members.
The incumbent will be responsible for actively acquiring new prospects by making outbound calls to grow a profitable consumer card base, provide consultation to clients on card related information, application requirements, choice of cards, annual card fees and so forth. This may involve cross-selling of other financial products/value-added services.
The incumbent will also be required to ensure complete and accurate processing of all card applications, including acquiring of proof of income declaration and documentation. To work closely with the customer service team to provide superior service to prospects for any card acquisition inquiry. This position will require the incumbent to monitor the card application status and ensure a prompt turn-around of card approvals by working closely with new accounts and other required departments.
- Ability to build and maintain a good relationship with card member.
- Effective cold calling to prospective bases to acquire new card members
- Handle inbound calls (through hotlines) with utmost professionalism. Ability to manage customer's expectations.
- Ability to drive customer spend in the first three months upon approval of application
- Application follow up
- Close monitoring of application status and ensure close follow up on pending applications
- Ensure efficient and cost effective modes of follow up
- Reduce cancellation or pending cases by ensuring the full submission of required documentation
- Reduce and maintain a low number of reject cases
- Governance and Compliance
- Adhere to applicable rules, regulations and internal policies, procedures and control
- Stay compliant in all aspects
- Ensure good downstream performance for all cards acquired
- Prompt follow up on all cards applications, including income declaration and documentation
- Maintain high approval rate and low cancelled and decline rate
- Maintain a close working relationship with new accounts department to ensure smooth delivery of card processing
- Marketing and Product
- Support all marketing initiatives
- Support all cross sell initiatives to actively increase revenue streams
- Full understanding of entire array of card product features and benefits
- Employee Engagement and Activities
- Attend all training and self development course
- Participate in ESAT and other employee initiatives
- Perform administrative functions (e.g. TEV claims)
- Effective calendar planning
- Degree in Marketing or any related field
- Good sales and cold calling experience
- Display highest level of integrity at all times
- Must possess excellent time management skills
- Self motivated and Positive work attitude
- Strategic and conceptual thinking skills
- Ability to complete given tasks at stipulated time frame
Interested Applicants, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (R1767650), stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Charmane Castillo Lalog License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1767650