The candidate will be part of the Premium Cards Product Marketing team responsible for administrative support for the team in budget tracking, marketing campaigns and product management.
- Timely tracking, follow-up and raising of invoices
- Monthly book-keeping - ensure that payments are raised on time and duly paid out
- Budget monitoring - ensure that team expenditure is in line with budget, and monthly report tallies with plan
Marketing admin support
- Manage enquiries and feedback from concierge and customer service
- Process events / campaign registrations and fulfillment
- Research trends and insights to support campaign planning
- Liaise with agencies and printers for copy checks, print checks etc. - where applicable
- Support the team with drafting of contract agreements and following up to obtain necessary approvals for marketing campaigns
- Support post- campaign analysis by tracking and generating reports of campaign metrics
- Provide support during events for logistics coordination, venue recce, on-site facilitation where appliable
- Implement and manage product processes to ensure compliance to brand requirements and maximum efficiency between teams and internal stakeholders
- Diploma holder in accountancy, analytics, marketing, or any related discipline.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint is a must. Knowledge of power apps and/or python programming will be a big plus.
- Versatile as a team player and individual contributor, independent and has good work ethics and integrity.
- Individual should also have a respect for deadlines without compensating on quality of work.
- Possess good project management skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects, campaigns and / or events simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work with and communicate clearly with people from all levels.
- Willingness to work nights and weekends during key campaign / event periods if needed.
Interested Candidates may send their resume and cover letter directly to Hibah.firstname.lastname@example.org ,stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Hibah Bakhtavar | EA License No. 02C3423 | Personnel Registration No. R21103109
Hibah Bakhtavar EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R21103109