- Support the editorial, creative and amplification processes to help tell stories about purpose, sustainability and social impact
- Participating in story research, production and publishing for weekly content formats with powerful storytelling that accelerate audience growth
- Assist in content marketing campaign execution and project management, coordinating assets and timelines between multiple internal and external stakeholders.
- Optimise, maintain, and publish content assets across websites and social media to ensure annual performance KPIs are met
- Assist in creating performance and social listening reports
- Ensuring quality and consistency in materials produced and published
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or any related discipline
- Proven work experience in marketing campaign management and online publishing
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, creative, meticulous, and results-oriented
- Able to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Good project management skills, adaptable and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Able to join in a short notice
Interested candidates may send in their resume and cover letter directly to email@example.com (R1434374), stating the position as the subject title in the email.
Jireli Gem Mejia Cabria EA License No.: 02C3423 Personnel Registration No.: R1434374